Zephyrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creatures of the Night roleplay. All Creatures from the Realms of Darkness welcome.

Welcome to The Zephurian Empire. The Empress loves receiving new minions.
Once you have become a minion, please introduce yourself in the introduction forum and fill out the character sheet in your profile.
Thank you. ~Empress Lilith~ (-|-|-)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Second Invitational Conference

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Second Invitational Conference Empty Second Invitational Conference Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

For admittance into the Zephyrian Empire you must fill everyone of the requirements mentioned below.

The Applicant must be a creature of the night. (no full blooded fae)
The Applicant must be loyal to the Empress of the Zephyrian Empire, and obey her laws.

The Applicant should be aware that all members of the Zephyrian Empire are protected by it’s Empress and all other members of the Empire.

The Applicant must be accepted by the Empress of the Zephyrian Empire and her advisors. (Note: The Empress of the Zephyrian Empire holds all last minute decisions in her powers, this means that she can veto any agreements made by her advisors of other members of the Zephyrian Empire.)

The Applicant must swear an oath in front of the entire Empire.

Loyalty Oath
I swear upon Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Night, the Eternal Blood, and the Ever-changing Moon to uphold the expected responsibilities placed upon me by my empress, with a punishment of expulsion from the Zephyrian Empire in the breaking of said agreement.

Please add your suggestions below.

http://onyxdark.tumblr.com

2Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Kraven

Kraven
Master Vampire

I feel as if there is no stress on the no-tolerance of racism, sexism, and other harassments due to orientation or religion. It may not seem important now while the Empire is still small, but when it begins to grow larger it will be important to include and enforce.

3Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

When it is necessary I will bring it into affect unless we have more people that suggest it.

4Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Kraven

Kraven
Master Vampire

As you wish my Empress

5Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

6Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:08 pm

William V

Vampire Second

O_o a Conference????? This should be fun Smile

7Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

Yes it should. If you have not please read the above posts and then add your insights onto the matter.

8Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Kronos Bloodraine

Kronos Bloodraine
Head Demon

Kraven wrote:I feel as if there is no stress on the no-tolerance of racism, sexism, and other harassments due to orientation or religion. It may not seem important now while the Empire is still small, but when it begins to grow larger it will be important to include and enforce.

Do you not think it be a little late for that kraven? (take in mind that time with Vincent... lol)

9Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 pm

William V

Vampire Second

Mandatory post.

10Second Invitational Conference Empty Re: Second Invitational Conference Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Kronos Bloodraine

Kronos Bloodraine
Head Demon

??? lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum