Zephyrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creatures of the Night roleplay. All Creatures from the Realms of Darkness welcome.

Welcome to The Zephurian Empire. The Empress loves receiving new minions.
Once you have become a minion, please introduce yourself in the introduction forum and fill out the character sheet in your profile.
Thank you. ~Empress Lilith~ (-|-|-)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invitation Conference

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invitation Conference  Empty Invitation Conference Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

I am calling this conference to order. We are here to decide on what we want to put into an official invite that will be sent out to all perspective new members of the Empire and the criteria of how we will decide if someone will receive the invite. I would like everyone's input on this. You all are part of this empire so I expect that you all will participate in decisions like this. Please post any and all ideas you have in this thread. Thank you.

~Empress Lilith~
(-|-|-)

http://onyxdark.tumblr.com

2Invitation Conference  Empty Re: Invitation Conference Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Kronos Bloodraine

Kronos Bloodraine
Head Demon

So what to confrence upon?

3Invitation Conference  Empty Re: Invitation Conference Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Kraven

Kraven
Master Vampire

Criteria for enterance to the Zephurian Empire:
1. Must be a creature of the night (no full blooded fae)
2. Must be loyal to the Empress of our Empire, and do as she says
3. Should be aware that all members of the Zephurian Empire are protected by its Empress and all other members of the Empire (this means no attacking other members due to species, race, orientation, etc.)
4. Must be accepted by the Empress and her two advisors. Note: the Empress holds all last minute decitions in her powers, this means that she can over-rule any agreements made by her advisors or other members of the Empire.

(I'm tempted to take some ideas made by Zoey when she created criteria for the Dark Daughters)

5. Must swear upon Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Night, and the Moon to uphold the above criteria, with a punishment of expulsion from the Empire in the breaking of said agreement.

4Invitation Conference  Empty Re: Invitation Conference Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

I like that criteria Kraven.

5Invitation Conference  Empty Re: Invitation Conference Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Kraven

Kraven
Master Vampire

Anyone is encouraged to add into it, it isn't meant to be a set thing. It can also be edited as well if anyone doesn't like the way it's written. I myself would like to add something to the last point:

And to the eternal blood.

That can be put anywhere into the list, but i really want the moon to be the last out of respect.

Also, the first point might want to get edited somehow. In all honesty the fae are actually very powerful and dangerous. They would make great members to our empire. Though I still believe in the no full blooded fae idea I also think that some Changlings might be acceptable.

6Invitation Conference  Empty Re: Invitation Conference Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

Kraven i will edit what you posted and make it more formal adding in the additions you have suggested. but the thing about the Fae we do allow half breeds if their other half is creature of darkness. what is your definition of Changeling?

7Invitation Conference  Empty Re: Invitation Conference Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

I am reopening this discussion in the Palace. Please go to the new thread there for the write up i have written

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum